Who we are
Our website address is: https://frontroomart.co.uk
You may Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Room Art is a venture by Andrea Kim Valdez and Judy Gilley. It organises private art events for people who are signed up to our data protected Mailchimp Guest List. You may unsubscribe from this on our website at any time.
Independently of this Guest list, this website also offers to sell ‘Prints by Post’ to the general public. There is no obligation to sign up as a Guest of Front Room Art in order to purchase a print.
Any personal information retained during a purchase is detailed below.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store for Prints by Post on sale via Woo Commerce
While you visit Prints by Post, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses, but not your credit card details which are only revealed to Stripe.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Mailchimp for Woo Commerce